Monday, February 7, 2011

My new life!


Final weight- 129.6
Final measurements-
B- 33.5" W- 31.5" H- 36.5 T- 18" A- 10.5"

I started my journey on September 18th! SO....in less than 5 months I successfully lost 48.8lbs and changed my lifestyle completely! I can't believe how good I feel about myself now! I literally feel like an entirely new person! I went on a small shopping spree yesterday and walked right up to the size 7 section of the jeans rack grabbed a pair, tried them on and they fit perfectly! I couldn't believe it! I am no longer shopping for size 16 and everything else XL! I buy size 7 pants and medium everything else now! I felt like a kid in a candy store! NOTHING I tried on looked too tight or not right for my shape cause I now have an average shape! I can not wait for my wedding and honeymoon! Good luck to all of you HCG-er's! Stick with it and you too will feel as great as I do!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment