Tuesday, January 11, 2011

R1 - P2 - D30

Previous weight=131.2
current weight=129.4
Loss/Gain=-1.8

Total weight loss=13.2
R1 & R2 total=49

I think I did my math wrong the other day. I am at a grand total of 49lbs lost so far between R1 and R2! YAY! I didn't do anything different yesterday besides going all out at the gym last night! And I mean ALL OUT! It felt great. Maybe I just need more exercise than the hcg vlcd recommends?....Who knows! But I did lose 1.8lbs which makes me feel great cause it dropped me below 130!Today is also the last day of the 500 calories and then on to maintenance! can't wait to lose the last 4.4lbs and hopefully the 5 inches I have left! (4" on my waist and 1" on my hips!) I am excited for the rest of my life to begin and to maintain on my own WITH OUT the HCG, but it's nice to know it's there if I need it in the future, but hopefully I have learned enough to make this my last and final round! I will also keep this blog going so all of you know what life is like after HCG!

No comments:

Post a Comment