Tuesday, January 11, 2011

R2 - P2 - D30

I keep forgetting to post my measurement results!! I suck...I know... but here they are. Since the beginning of time (September 18th, 2010 to be exact) I had what I felt were my goal measurements in mind! So let's take a look at how close I have come in 4 months!!!

Sept. 18th---------Jan. 11th------Goal measurements---------Inches left

W= 40.5 -----------W= 32------------------W= 28-----------------W= +4
H= 44---------------H= 37------------------H= 36------------------H= +1
B= 39---------------B= 34.5----------------B= 36------------------B= -1.5
T= 22---------------T= 18.5----------------T= N/A----------------T=N/A
A= 13.5-------------A= 10.5----------------A=N/A----------------A=N/A

After looking at the chart I have lost a total of 33 inches in 4 months! I still have 5 inches to go and I am going to work out everyday until my goals are met!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through the facebook page you bought your HCG from... I have done HCG previously through DIYHCG and was just shopping around for more affordable HCG. Did you like the company you went with?

    You are an inspiration... you look absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait to lose all this baby fat again! :) Look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love HCG complete diet.com they have helped me sooo much! I knew nothing about them when I ordered but I took a chance and went with it and I am so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete