Saturday, January 15, 2011

R2 - P3 - D4

Previous weight= 129.6
current weight=128.6
Loss/Gain= -.8

Total weight loss=14
R1 & R2 total= 49.8

Good lord my days have been busy! I have not forgotten about all my followers! Today is day 4 of maintenance and I have already lost a LB!!! BUT....I have not been sitting on my butt! I have gone to the gym everyday so far this week except Tuesday night. Every night I have been pushing myself harder and harder. I think I am addicted to cardio! not even kidding! I can not wait for Ryan to get home and the kids to leave so I can go work out! I feel amazing and I have lost another 1/2" from my hips and 1/2 " from my bust! hips=YAY!!! bust=Bummer :( but the exercise is working! I am up to about 1200 calories a day since I am burning way more calories exercising now! What can I say....I feel good, look good and my man can't keep his hands (and eyes) off me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment